Kit for assembling an outdoor LED lamp BPS Light Wave
BPS Light Wave is a set for self-assembly of street LED lamps with a degree of protection IP65. The luminaires are equipped with cantilever mounts, secondary optics Ш150 ° х80 ° and, depending on the modification, they are designed to illuminate city streets, roads or highways. With low power consumption, these lamps have high luminous efficiencies, low weight and compact dimensions.
The BPS Light Wave luminaire housing is an anodized aluminum profile with 0.8 mm thick stainless steel end caps. The console, designed for mounting the lamp on a lighting pole with a diameter of 55 mm, is made of the same material as the housing. This increases the area of heat dissipation, which increases the reliability of the lamp, as well as prevents the formation of ice in the attachment points. The use of metal covers in the design of the lamp eliminates the accumulation of icicles in the winter period of operation.
- Anodized aluminum profile produced by BPS LLC;
- Secondary optics made of transparent polystyrene W 150 ° x80 °;
- LED Module 64 LED 5000K 0.63W 175mA;
- A set of cables and wires for soldering;
- IPS Argos (Russia);
- Silicone seals for end caps;
- End caps made of stainless steel with a thickness of 0.8 mm;
- Pressure equalization valve IP68;
- Aluminum profile anodized Console manufactured by LLC "BPS";